Welcome to My Blog...

where I will promote the karat gold and sterling silver genuine gem stone jewelry that I lovingly design and fashion as well as muse over the daily doings of my American family struggling to keep our heads above water in 2010.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The BEST Jewelry Deals in Town...Still Posting Holiday Treasures!

Check out my Etsy shop and eBay stores for the best jewelry deals in town.  See 14K Yellow Gold and 14K White Gold treasures for prices starting at $22.99 to $350.00.  What you will see is Rings, Bracelets, Earrings and Necklaces.

http://www.janaesjewels.etsy.com/
http://www.janaesjewelandjems.com/
http://stores.ebay.com/janaesjewelsandjems

Of course, you will also find Sterling Silver Rings, Bracelets, Necklaces and Earrings in Gorgeous gemstones and fine metals. Each website has a contact form if you have any questions - OR are looking for a great deal!

Don't be shy...What do you have to Lose?????

Be Seeing you,
janae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have an Open Conversation...

What can I do to help you today?
What can I learn from You today?

If you are an online seller you know that the competition is really tough. I design and craft jewelry for all occasions - so what makes me stand out in the crowd?
Is it my one of a kind designs?
Is it my quality metals, gemstones and attention to detail?
Is it my Brand? Pictures? Creativity?

I strive every day to try something new, to incorporate fresh ideas, to inspire new sales, to reach more of you.

Let's share together...Let's see where this goes!