Welcome to My Blog...

where I will promote the karat gold and sterling silver genuine gem stone jewelry that I lovingly design and fashion as well as muse over the daily doings of my American family struggling to keep our heads above water in 2010.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Am I Spinning My Wheels???

I'm probably the only one that can answer that...
I'm starting to feel that I AM spinning my wheels tho -
I tend to be very spiritual and this afternoon while cutting down brush, vines and some mysteriously sown elderberry bushes, I found myself looking for answers...

I design jewelry and sales are flat.
I tell others that only the strong survive in a competitive marketplace - Yes that is true, but with my limited resources and burgeoning debt, I am feeling very grey.
I am one of the strong...
But will I survive?

I'm looking for a sign...
I'd like to win the lottery tonite...
Or something...

Any ideas?

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a great suggestion for you but I think we're in the same boat! A lottery win would be nice here too, there's a group I travel with sometimes that's doing a cruise to Alaska the week before my birthday, I'd love to go but I don't think the money is there for it.

    ReplyDelete

Let's have an Open Conversation...

What can I do to help you today?
What can I learn from You today?

If you are an online seller you know that the competition is really tough. I design and craft jewelry for all occasions - so what makes me stand out in the crowd?
Is it my one of a kind designs?
Is it my quality metals, gemstones and attention to detail?
Is it my Brand? Pictures? Creativity?

I strive every day to try something new, to incorporate fresh ideas, to inspire new sales, to reach more of you.

Let's share together...Let's see where this goes!