Welcome to My Blog...

where I will promote the karat gold and sterling silver genuine gem stone jewelry that I lovingly design and fashion as well as muse over the daily doings of my American family struggling to keep our heads above water in 2010.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Caught Up in... Real Life

Ahhh - the Holiday Season...
I don't know about you but I've been sooooo busy.  Part of my busy always tends to be spinning my wheels and feeling overwhelmed about all that I have to do.
Like -
Finish decorating the tree...I'm about to put it off until tomorrow (sound familiar?)
Wrap presents...there's always tomorrow (sound familiar?)
Clean - I mean really clean the house for the family gathering on Christmas Eve and Day (sound familiar?)
I just get so overwhelmed - and then of course there's the regular stuff too - like laundry, and cleaning the bathrooms!

What's really been bugging me though is slacking on my blog.  I'm not sure that anyone (besides me) even reads it, but just in case you (or you) do, I hate to let you down. So, I'm here to check in and see if you guys are doing OK. 

I'm OK too.
Salute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have an Open Conversation...

What can I do to help you today?
What can I learn from You today?

If you are an online seller you know that the competition is really tough. I design and craft jewelry for all occasions - so what makes me stand out in the crowd?
Is it my one of a kind designs?
Is it my quality metals, gemstones and attention to detail?
Is it my Brand? Pictures? Creativity?

I strive every day to try something new, to incorporate fresh ideas, to inspire new sales, to reach more of you.

Let's share together...Let's see where this goes!