Welcome to My Blog...

where I will promote the karat gold and sterling silver genuine gem stone jewelry that I lovingly design and fashion as well as muse over the daily doings of my American family struggling to keep our heads above water in 2010.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Halfway Through October!

I've noticed over the years that Halloween as a celebrated holiday just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Well, I've never been big on "dressing up" for costume parties  - actually, I always thought of my birthday (10/18)  as the end of celebrations til Thanksgiving & Christmas and then a huge break from birthdays and more expense until the birthdays in my immediate family start rolling again the end of April.  I'm not particularly "set in my ways" but I just cannot afford more for Halloween than candy for the "trick or treaters" that ring my doorbell on Halloween night!  You see, I'm one of those Christmas shoppers that start early and don't stop until the stores close.  That's when it is over for me!
Not because I think that everyone is or should be like me BUT just in case I have a full store of  affordable jewelry gifts for your giftees...come check them out.  More than 1/2 of the inventory is under $30.00 but see for yourself @  http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5722713 .

I've got a couple of new necklaces in longer lengths.  The 1st is 36 Inches of Sterling Silver chain with huge blocks of natural light Amethyst every 12 inches.  There is no clasp, but this necklace is long enough to wear doubled in several ways.


Also, a double strand - 42 inches of very light red Carnelian Rounds with Sterling Silver Cubes and a shorter strand of  Golden Coral Tubes, Bronze Freshwater Pearls and Hessonite Garnet Rondels. The colors contrast and blend beautifully and the two necklaces are totally independent of each other with separate sterling silver clasps - but are actually designed to be worn together! TWO for the price of ONE!





These necklaces will be listed in my Etsy store - and likely my eBay store as well.  If you are interested in them before they are listed...just leave a comment on my blog here and I'll see what we can do.  Oh, the price?  $29.99 for the Sterling and Amethyst piece and $34.99 for the Double Strand of Caramels and Browns!
Ciao for Now...

1 comment:

  1. I entered the drawing for one of your rings on Misty Ridge Designs' blog. Your jewelry is beautiful.

    littledeadmommy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Let's have an Open Conversation...

What can I do to help you today?
What can I learn from You today?

If you are an online seller you know that the competition is really tough. I design and craft jewelry for all occasions - so what makes me stand out in the crowd?
Is it my one of a kind designs?
Is it my quality metals, gemstones and attention to detail?
Is it my Brand? Pictures? Creativity?

I strive every day to try something new, to incorporate fresh ideas, to inspire new sales, to reach more of you.

Let's share together...Let's see where this goes!