Welcome to My Blog...

where I will promote the karat gold and sterling silver genuine gem stone jewelry that I lovingly design and fashion as well as muse over the daily doings of my American family struggling to keep our heads above water in 2010.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sold in Five Minutes Flat!

I guess it doesn't take much to amaze me - and I'm always so happy with sales, so imagine how tickled I was to complete listing 5 items on Etsy last evening and found that a pair of bright orange faceted carnelian and sterling silver earrings I had listed had sold before I even finished listing the matching bracelet! I figure they sold within minutes of listing...now why doesn't that happen all of the time?



That is one of the really great things about having an Etsy shop...your listings are posted for all to see, and some really do watch the listings as they come up and grab really quickly whatever it is that they like.  Perhaps it was the bright orange that caught this young womans eye...

Anyway, I'm still ramping up for the Holidays.  I do see some clear trends, but am wondering what are you seeing? Feel free to leave comments.  I would love to hear your point of view.

S'all for now...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Very nice! I entered to your beautiful ring @ Misty Ridge designs.

    ReplyDelete

Let's have an Open Conversation...

What can I do to help you today?
What can I learn from You today?

If you are an online seller you know that the competition is really tough. I design and craft jewelry for all occasions - so what makes me stand out in the crowd?
Is it my one of a kind designs?
Is it my quality metals, gemstones and attention to detail?
Is it my Brand? Pictures? Creativity?

I strive every day to try something new, to incorporate fresh ideas, to inspire new sales, to reach more of you.

Let's share together...Let's see where this goes!