Welcome to My Blog...

where I will promote the karat gold and sterling silver genuine gem stone jewelry that I lovingly design and fashion as well as muse over the daily doings of my American family struggling to keep our heads above water in 2010.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Stretch Bracelets for Nerve Damaged Wrists in 14K and Gemstones...

Well, I know I didn't create stretchy bracelets but I call the ones I make my "Comfort Line" or "Signature" Pieces.  Why?  Because I make them out of 10K, 14K and 18K Yellow, Rose and White Gold...and yes of course Sterling Silver too.  Add Precious and Semi-Precious Gemstones to the mx and what you have is an incredibly lite and comfortable bracelet that can be worn by women or men that have had nerve damage in their hands or wrists and cannot normally tolerate a watch even on their wrist.  That would be me - and I now have made hundreds of them for people with the same problems.

Oh yeah...
AND, they won't snag your hose or tights
OR, catch on your delicate fabrics
ALSO, they are less expensive than a typical bracelet in Silver or Gold because you're eliminating a clasp, crimps, jumprings etc...

What do you think of these?  They are custom made - just think about your favorite gems and what you would like them to look like on a bracelet..




Then there are far less formal and less expensive bracelets - more gems than gold ...









The price for what you see above ranges from $19.99 to $75.00 and even though I mention that I make my "Comfort" bracelets in Sterling Silver - all of the bracelets that you see above are in 14K Yellow Gold, 10K Rose Gold and 14K White Gold
You can place orders here on my blog site through the comment link - or at my Etsy store - for which you'll find a link on the right column on this blog.
I also sell them on eBay as seller janae33 and janaes jewels & jems or http://www.janaesjewelsandjems.com/
Think that about covers it..
Any questions - let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have an Open Conversation...

What can I do to help you today?
What can I learn from You today?

If you are an online seller you know that the competition is really tough. I design and craft jewelry for all occasions - so what makes me stand out in the crowd?
Is it my one of a kind designs?
Is it my quality metals, gemstones and attention to detail?
Is it my Brand? Pictures? Creativity?

I strive every day to try something new, to incorporate fresh ideas, to inspire new sales, to reach more of you.

Let's share together...Let's see where this goes!