Welcome to My Blog...

where I will promote the karat gold and sterling silver genuine gem stone jewelry that I lovingly design and fashion as well as muse over the daily doings of my American family struggling to keep our heads above water in 2010.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Some GREAT Holiday Gifts...Come See

As much as I want all of you to do all of your Holiday shopping with me (sm) I really want to share with you some of the CUTEST items that I have picked up for my grandkids.
1st - My granddaughter Samira, my one and only, is such a girly girl it's never hard to shop for her but she literally has everything....Well, I was perusing the Etsy Alchemy list (as usual, looking for work and looking to see what is selling) and I saw the cutest pens that were personalized....
So, you know I had to check them out. But you've got to see them too...




The maker of these beaded personalized pens is Dava6 -  http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5976373 and she made these and had em shipped them to me in about 2 hrs flat! And, I had my choice of colors, choice of clip art, and choice of ink color even. Fabulous customer service and eager to please.  Just the way we want all of our shopping experiences to be. So, check out Dava's shop. In addition to these adorable pens, she also does hand stamping creations in birthday and all occasion cards,  journals - I even see some "Twighlight" themed merchandise in her store! Dava's got 2 "littles" and could use the work - Please do yourself a favor and check her out!

Now, on to another Etsy handmade find...
I was looking for some little shoes for my youngest grandson DJ.  He's a little slip of a 15 month old  boy who has some health issues and is always cold so, I was looking and looking and looking through the many Etsy pages of shoes and slippers until I found "Shoopers".  OMG - these were perfect, warm enough to keep his little feet warm while indoors, but durable enough with a textured faux leather sole so that on quick trips out DJ can keep his shoopers on! Now, did I forget to say that DJ's Mom and Dad, Sis and Bro are all HUGE Steelers Fans?  Well, that was the deal breaker right there. And, here is a pic of them...


I can't wait for him to see these! DJ's whole nursery is Steelers! Well, credit to the Etsy store on these. Check out Momsblankies @ http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6222259 where Mom Shaunna makes her "unique and stylish gifts for babies".

So, that's it for today.
GREAT weekend to all...

2 comments:

  1. love your work. i entered the giveaway for your jewelry over at Misty Ridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Stopping by to say hello and have entered the giveaway at Misty Ridge! Love your pieces!

    jellibeenz1978@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Let's have an Open Conversation...

What can I do to help you today?
What can I learn from You today?

If you are an online seller you know that the competition is really tough. I design and craft jewelry for all occasions - so what makes me stand out in the crowd?
Is it my one of a kind designs?
Is it my quality metals, gemstones and attention to detail?
Is it my Brand? Pictures? Creativity?

I strive every day to try something new, to incorporate fresh ideas, to inspire new sales, to reach more of you.

Let's share together...Let's see where this goes!