Welcome to My Blog...

where I will promote the karat gold and sterling silver genuine gem stone jewelry that I lovingly design and fashion as well as muse over the daily doings of my American family struggling to keep our heads above water in 2010.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Solitary Sunday, World War I Souvenir of France SILK Apron, Vintage Linens...and more

As Hubby is helping eldest son in his kitchen design, I am taking a restful day puttering through my blogs and catching up on others news as well as my own. With the help of others I have experienced a huge increase in hits to my Etsy shop which will hopefully translate to Holiday shopping and sales.
Specifically, thanks to Heather of Misty Ridge Designs http://mistyridgedesigns.blogspot.com/ for sponsoring one of my semi-precious gemstone rings in her blog giveaways. There is still ONE week to go, so it isn't too late to sign up to win this beauteous Pink Tourmaline, White Sapphire, Sterling Silver Ring! Just click on the url and look on the left column for "blog giveaway".
C'mon - it's a win-win for sure.
On to other fronts...I have been listing and selling Vintage Linens for a dear family friend who is caring for her Mom in assisted living. Mom is suffering from Alzheimers disease. Assisted living is very costly and all self pay in this case so the family is liquidating all assets to keep Mom in the very best care. My ebay shop is chock full of Tablecloths, Napkins, Tea cloths, Pillow Cases, Scarves, Runners, Doilies and more.
One of my featured articles up for auction and very, very special is a Post World War I "Souvenir of France" silk apron.  It is one of the very delicate embroidered types made out of the most fine of silks and is in exceptional condition. Please check out my auction and/or spread the word to any of your acquaintances that collect Antique items from the Post World War I era.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350261133698&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT



Isn't it just gorgeous?

The bid price is really low right now with no reserve. Check it out!
So, what else is new?
Today feels like a comfort food day. It's in the low 60's but will drop very low tonite.  Maybe some hot soup or stew for dinner?  Kale soup with Portuguese sausage (Linguica) would be wonderful. Do any of you deliver? (sm)
I guess that's it for now.
Love to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have an Open Conversation...

What can I do to help you today?
What can I learn from You today?

If you are an online seller you know that the competition is really tough. I design and craft jewelry for all occasions - so what makes me stand out in the crowd?
Is it my one of a kind designs?
Is it my quality metals, gemstones and attention to detail?
Is it my Brand? Pictures? Creativity?

I strive every day to try something new, to incorporate fresh ideas, to inspire new sales, to reach more of you.

Let's share together...Let's see where this goes!